DanPlumber

Senior plumber!
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a set of t6 standard headlights
And
A set of t6.1 standard headlights

£50 each

Collection from Preston may be able to deliver at extra cost depending on where I’m working

I have a set of t6 standard headlights
And
A set of t6.1 standard headlights

£50 each

Collection from Preston may be able to deliver at extra cost depending on where I’m working
I’m assuming H4 for the T6?

If the T6s are H4, you are best off chucking them in the skip. Nobody wants them for free from what I have seen. You can keep the rear rubber and plastic bulb covers as they seem to fit H7s and people do buy them on ebay. I actually enjoyed taking mine to the dump; felt like an end to a very annoying problem. (Not being able to see anything in the dark as they are so poor)

If the T6s are H4, you are best off chucking them in the skip. Nobody wants them for free from what I have seen. You can keep the rear rubber and plastic bulb covers as they seem to fit H7s and people do buy them on ebay. I actually enjoyed taking mine to the dump; felt like an end to a very annoying problem. (Not being able to see anything in the dark as they are so poor)
I got £35 plus postage for my H4s on eBay. Sold them in a few days.

I thought someone might be interested if they had a damaged one
To be honest I just want rid but they seemed to good to throw
Someone’ll want them, so don’t chuck them in landfill.
As above, selling them separately via eBay may make you some cash.

Reactions: CAB
Hi there,

I do absolutely want the T6.1 pair!! The problem is merely that I'm ~2500 miles away in Cyprus. I moved here this summer with my LHD T6.1 Cali Beach and I have to register it, for which I need a pair of standard RHD headlights. They might be terrible, but I drive so slowly that it doesn't bother me much. How could I go about buying them from you, would a courier be OK?
I'm perfectly willing to send pictures of the vehicle here in the parking lot and everything, it would rid me of a headache to sort this problem out.

Thanks,
Clément

Don’t suppose you still have the T6 ones ?

I’m in Preston and looking for a set of oem ones.

Back