New Gen 6 Extras

Future

I have a new 150 DSG HL coming with a few extras, I'm looking to change the wheels and change the suspension, I was going for a set of 18" wheels with 30mm VW springs. How ever I've now been told about coil over springs which are adjustable ?
The coil over kits that are around seem to be about £1K mark, does anyone know of other makes at a cheaper price point,
How does everyone feel about 19" wheels, a lot of people have said that VW don't like them because of the warranty ??
Thanks in advance, Craig

I have a new 150 DSG HL coming with a few extras, I'm looking to change the wheels and change the suspension, I was going for a set of 18" wheels with 30mm VW springs. How ever I've now been told about coil over springs which are adjustable ?
The coil over kits that are around seem to be about £1K mark, does anyone know of other makes at a cheaper price point,
How does everyone feel about 19" wheels, a lot of people have said that VW don't like them because of the warranty ??
Thanks in advance, Craig
Vw put 19" on the ABT vans ,and my dealer has vans in there show room with 20" on so one rule for them

Back