Found External Windscreen Cover

bblake

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Anyone have a black windscreen cover that would fit a T6.1 that they either no longer use or have spare that they would like to sell?
Was looking at a Stitches and Steel one but none in stock currently.

I have one of these I’m looking to shift. Can post at cost

Anyone have a black windscreen cover that would fit a T6.1 that they either no longer use or have spare that they would like to sell?
Was looking at a Stitches and Steel one but none in stock currently.
Don't bother with S+S screen cover. They don't fit properly on a T6/6.1 If you look very closely at their photos on the website, you will see that the screen cover is shown fitted on a face-lifted T5 which still has the original mirrors. The mrirrors on a T6/6.1 are in a different place and the screen cover doesn't fit properly, or at least in my experience not properly enough to my satisfaction. We had one and sent it back within a couple of attempts to fit it.

Ended up buying one of these. If you're not bothered about insulated, fold down with comedy eyes, can't go wrong at £35

Don't bother with S+S screen cover. They don't fit properly on a T6/6.1 If you look very closely at their photos on the website, you will see that the screen cover is shown fitted on a face-lifted T5 which still has the original mirrors. The mrirrors on a T6/6.1 are in a different place and the screen cover doesn't fit properly, or at least in my experience not properly enough to my satisfaction. We had one and sent it back within a couple of attempts to fit it.

Ended up buying one of these. If you're not bothered about insulated, fold down with comedy eyes, can't go wrong at £35

Does the uninsulated help with over heating on sunny days?

Ours goes well over the top of the screen and pop top strip but still meets the mirrors. Is yours model SW402? Label on the cover case

Back