Wheel Alignment - Exeter, Devon

Before you go, check half load vs no load. Search on here - I think @The Van Cave posted it -will make a difference to how long your tyres last if you're lowered!

Just had the hunter alignment done with kwikfit Exeter, all adjusted, print out all green apart from the rear wheels. They said couldn’t adjust it anymore but it’s in threshold. Drove back home, van still pulls to the left. Will try to go back to kwikfit and see what they say. Cheers for all the advise!

Did you ring? get a price?

Mines getting done today, £80
How did you get on with the alignment?

Kwikfit said to me they couldn’t do mine due to it being lowered and having 20s on

Mine was wonky as hell apparently, they adjusted it to something more normal and said the back would always be off

It feels like it drives better and sounds abit better tbh, but we’ll see how the fuel does / tyres last

Just had the hunter alignment done with kwikfit Exeter, all adjusted, print out all green apart from the rear wheels. They said couldn’t adjust it anymore but it’s in threshold. Drove back home, van still pulls to the left. Will try to go back to kwikfit and see what they say. Cheers for all the advise!

A bit of a thread on pulling to the left.:confused:

Back