What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Fitted new front speakers and amp to standard head unit. Absolutely fantastic improvement in my opinion . Amp was tucked discreetly behind the head unit secured with industrial strength adhesive Velcro (single DIN unit).

Great kit supplied by Crown Customs Audio for T6.1
Vibe Optisound 6C speakers
Vibe Slick1 V7 A pillar tweeters with specific mount
Vibe Powerbox 65.4 V7 micro amplifier inc specific loom

All fitted easily with no issues (surprisingly for me) , hardware included with silicon sleeves . Good value upgrade .

Well after the apparent lack of rubbish bags in the van I've bought this. Actually fits well and with 2 rolls of bags. All for @£13 off the fleabag.

View attachment 239360

View attachment 239361
My dear old Moms stoma bags look like they will fit that perfectly! They smell nice too! She's always got plenty spare, I'll give you a pack (of new ones!) We use them for Doggo poo bags! Quite thick so you don't feel the warmth from a freshly laid... etc.....

Added an engine cover and battery cover from Aliexpress - I printed the upper mounting points on my 3D printer, as it doesn't come with anything, but it worked out well, and looks a bit neater.

View attachment 239406
Wow. That’s weird. Had literally just found that on the net. Did you get the filler cap for the washer bottle too?

In preparation for road trips starting next month, I stuck new French and German 'emissions stickers' on the windscreen that was fitted last week. I've also had French and Spanish/Portugese Emovis 'toll tags' waiting for the new windscreen since earlier this year and now that it's done they've been stuck on as well. The aim is to avoid having to stop and pay at every toll booth and also reduce the enormous stack of credit card receipts that we seem to collect on such trips we will - see how they work.

Crit.jpgTags 2.jpg

Last edited:
Fitted a replacement like for like Solar panel on the van , on the previous panel to avoid the hell of adhesive removal off the roof. Will see how it goes staying put . Then wire it up tomorrow via mc4 connectors this time and new cable with split mc4 so I can plug in an additional 100w Solar panel if needed to boost things up a bit in hotter weather whilst out n about.

In preparation for road trips starting next month, I stuck new French and Spanish/Portugese 'emissions stickers' on the windscreen that was fitted last week. I've also had French and German Emovis 'toll tags' waiting for the new windscreen since earlier this year and now that it's done they've been stuck on as well. The aim is to avoid having to stop and pay at every toll booth and also reduce the enormous stack of credit card receipts that we seem to collect on such trips we will - see how they work.

View attachment 239412View attachment 239413
I didn’t know the Germans even had toll roads?

Back