Anyone taken a punt on this stuff? If so is it any good / worth it?

Not used this wax but been using EZ car care for the last 5years and can't fault it, they have great offers on all the time and a good local firm to support.
Don't get me wrong their not perfect and deliveries can take time, they do get them wrong but a quick email to them has always got things sorted straight away.
Spent the day with them a couple of years back looking round the lab and checking out the products, seem to know what their doing.

Opie Oils, currently SAVE15 gets 15% discount and T6FORUM gets 10%.
But many items bought through Ebay from Opie are way cheaper than after applying 15% discount and P&P is free.
Just to note that T6FORUM code seems to have expired.

Having used our Debus in anger for the first time, I reckon that's a bargain
I've been contemplating a canopy for some time, already have a Sheltapod, but a canopy should be much quicker to set up, is lighter to transport, and provides what is needed on most occasions. If needed, I suppose I could put one on each side.

At £60 delivered, it is indeed a bargain.

Just to note that T6FORUM code seems to have expired.
I asked about that before, it gave half of the discount that the standard ‘discount’ code gave. Recently there hasn’t been any discount code just competitive pricing.
Lets face it the whole ECP, GSF and other permanent discount codes are BS that creates a feel good factor for the customer.

In case folks are watching this thread I've just snagged a set of the older 100w Renogy rigid foldable panels for £65

I asked about that before, it gave half of the discount that the standard ‘discount’ code gave. Recently there hasn’t been any discount code just competitive pricing.
Lets face it the whole ECP, GSF and other permanent discount codes are BS that creates a feel good factor for the customer.
There's an additional discount on ebay when you view it. I just bought one for £53.95 voucher code YUKPGIH5Q62VXV7M

Back