Zen Graphics

Big.mac

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Have to recommend both the service and quality of the vinyl graphics supplied by Zen Graphics.
I wanted a variation on the VW ‘Edition’ stripes. I contacted these guys who couldn’t have been more helpful. Made me up a custom set and shipped them really quickly. I managed to cock up the installation of the rear stripe (my fault completely) and they were happy to make a replacement for me.

Having used other suppliers previously, the quality of the stuff from Zen is top notch. Really good quality vinyl, which makes it easy to apply, resulting in a professional finish. They included a decent vinyl squeegee each time too.
129F10EA-5F3F-4DD9-BE7D-01CA14F6BF6A.jpeg

Have to recommend both the service and quality of the vinyl graphics supplied by Zen Graphics.
I wanted a variation on the VW ‘Edition’ stripes. I contacted these guys who couldn’t have been more helpful. Made me up a custom set and shipped them really quickly. I managed to cock up the installation of the rear stripe (my fault completely) and they were happy to make a replacement for me.

Having used other suppliers previously, the quality of the stuff from Zen is top notch. Really good quality vinyl, which makes it easy to apply, resulting in a professional finish. They included a decent vinyl squeegee each time too.
View attachment 68898

Hi Big.Mac,

I've been searching Decals - seen one I like on ZenGraphics website - your review reassures me quality wise as so many cheap variants out there.

Just a quick query - how easy was it to apply? Noticed your "cock up the installation" quote but think that was user error!!

@Big.mac

Thanks

Hi Big.Mac,

I've been searching Decals - seen one I like on ZenGraphics website - your review reassures me quality wise as so many cheap variants out there.

Just a quick query - how easy was it to apply? Noticed your "cock up the installation" quote but think that was user error!!

@Big.mac

Thanks
I’d never applied decals before and found it really easy to do. Good clean of the paintwork first and use the wet method with the squeegee they provide. You’ll need a sharp blade to trim between doors etc but a simple job

I’d never applied decals before and found it really easy to do. Good clean of the paintwork first and use the wet method with the squeegee they provide. You’ll need a sharp blade to trim between doors etc but a simple job

I've applied a Decal to my Daughters bedroom wall and it was fine - so think it's exactly the same procedure but just wanted to double check.

I'm hoping the hardest bit is deciding which one!

Thanks.

Back