Your favorite pic of your Transporter

After cleaning out remembered once it was spotless and perfect. Well it would be this was the weekend we did the floor and carpet the ply wood sides
Phototastic-26_03_2017_bdb07077-ec67-4164-a253-2f0f2c452093.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a bit quiet, this thread, so thought give it one last bump. It's the first trip...to the supermarket shop. Always makes me smile the space around I found for my new pride and joy.
WP_20170224_13_05_06_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. My dog would love to sit in mine, but at this time of year, i'd be picking out her dog hairs for months! It's bad enough watching the balls of hair tumble across my wooden floor at home every time the door is opened.

Is that the packaging still round the awning legs?

Looking good. My dog would love to sit in mine, but at this time of year, i'd be picking out her dog hairs for months! It's bad enough watching the balls of hair tumble across my wooden floor at home every time the door is opened.

Is that the packaging still round the awning legs?

Hi, yes that was the packaging around the legs :laugh:. Must admit we do carry a small hoover with us to get rid of her hairs :sneaky:

Thanks, the VW mat came from Fat bobs Emporium and the step mats came from rugs for bugs along with dash board mats,
i went into purple overload :) :D

Just the memory of Cornwall pre “Freedom Day” when it was our taxi, crud humper, changing room, emergency loo, lock-up, cruising machine, head turner and generally just so versatile and full of fun in glorious weather!

51570809-9203-4645-A0CD-9699F469F2E1.jpeg

Back