Yorkshire T6f Members

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Blitz, 2 Sep 2018.

?

Are you interested in attending

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Blitz

Blitz Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    hi all
    I’m sure most of the regulars have seen the success Fish and Co have made of the West Midlands area meets. I’m sure others like myself would love to attend but distance and time doesn’t permit. I’m therefore floating the idea of a Sister Yorkshire based area who will also use National Trust sites as bases for our meeting. All none Yorkshire folk are obviously welcome to attend.

Nothing set in stone yet as it’s a members event so without any interest nothings going to fly, so just gaging interest.

Mojo, DaveyB, Peatey and 2 others like this.
  2. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    @Blitz obviously this is a franchise, therefore we(WestMidlands T6F) would like a small beer token.. :whistle:

DaveyB, Ed Webb and Deaky like this.
  3. Ed Webb

Ed Webb Webber VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Nice one @Blitz. Great to see other areas looking at setting up their own meets.
    I've enjoyed the meets planned by @Fish and would love to see this spreading further a field.
    I hope this works out as well as the midlands ones.

Fish and Deaky like this.
  4. Blitz

Blitz Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    I’m sure something can be arranged. Perhaps a blow up Fish could be taken along for us to pay homage too. ;)

VDubnewby666, Fish and DaveyB like this.
  5. simon

simon Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Definitely interested, a friendly forum like this wouldn't worry me turning up in a non modified van to get some ideas and asperation/inspiration

Fish likes this.
  6. Davenjo

Davenjo Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Might be interested as probably no further for us than some of @Fish ‘s meets :)

Fish likes this.
  7. DaveyB

DaveyB Funds just don’t support the desires!!! Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Nice one @Blitz, needs someone to grab the bull by the horns and start up a spin off.
    Lots of regional areas, lots of members.:thumbsup:
    Good luck, if it is anything like the West Mids group it’ll be a roaring success.

Blitz and Fish like this.
  8. Richard Newton

Richard Newton New Member VIP Member

Map
    @Blitz sounds like a great idea, be nice to meet some like minded people, would love to attend job permitting, might learn how to use this forum..

Volkywagen likes this.