Yorkshire T6F meet

Are you interested in attending

• Yes

Votes: 40 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm Doncaster area but I'm not sure if I'm up for a meet while all this crap is going on. Maybe next year.

I'm Doncaster area too when we eventually get back to UK next year sometime and would be up for a meet.

Hi All ..I’d be interested..would it be ..a catch up thing or just a general meet up....any excuse to give the van a run :)

Might be easier to just meet somewhere first, see what the uptake is and go from there.

I’ve got a VCDS cable if you ever need to use one.

Sounds great, I wouldn’t have a clue what to do with it though, assume you need a laptop? I thought about getting a carista at some point to change a few things like mph instead of Kmh etc

Sounds great, I wouldn’t have a clue what to do with it though, assume you need a laptop? I thought about getting a carista at some point to change a few things like mph instead of Kmh etc
My knowledge is pretty limited, but most things are tick box now.

I'm based in Preston but spend about half the week in the Yorkshire Dales so would be up for a Yorkshire meet. I'm aiming to get to Thornton le Dale to have a look at Matthewson's Motor Museum (Bangers & Cash on TV). Some friends of mine were there last weekend and there was a Subaru meet up somewhere nearby. Might be worth a look at.

This sounds like a great Idea, we've just got a T6 Camper and will look to start touring post C19, so a meet would be a great place to start. Maybe some local Pubs and sites may want to advertise for people to stay over after the meet and explore the county?

We love Yorkshire, if there is a meet, we can build in visits to friends.

My Vote is for a Spring 2021 Forum Fest when the camp sites open Brook Meadow Welford Road Sibbertoft, Market Harborough LE16 9UJ England

Surely this is as close you can get to the middle of England for everyone both London = 100 miles leeds = 100 mils

I've just booked my tickets for Dubs In't Dales 24th to 26th September.
This one might just go ahead.

Back