Votes: 40 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blitz

VIP Member
T6 Guru
hi all
I’m sure most of the regulars have seen the success Fish and Co have made of the West Midlands area meets. I’m sure others like myself would love to attend but distance and time doesn’t permit. I’m therefore floating the idea of a Sister Yorkshire based area who will also use National Trust sites as bases for our meeting. All none Yorkshire folk are obviously welcome to attend.

Nothing set in stone yet as it’s a members event so without any interest nothings going to fly, so just gaging interest.

Nice one @Blitz. Great to see other areas looking at setting up their own meets.
I've enjoyed the meets planned by @Fish and would love to see this spreading further a field.
I hope this works out as well as the midlands ones.

Definitely interested, a friendly forum like this wouldn't worry me turning up in a non modified van to get some ideas and asperation/inspiration

Nice one @Blitz, needs someone to grab the bull by the horns and start up a spin off.
Lots of regional areas, lots of members.:thumbsup:
Good luck, if it is anything like the West Mids group it’ll be a roaring success.

No, not enough interest really and obviously this year nothing happened. Lucky some meets have become more central, closer to the M1 allowing for easier travelling, as us Yorkshire folk know travelling south East is always a pain with poor linking roads.

Yes may be, more members now since I floated the original idea.

im interested... from doncaster/rotherham area myself.
all needs your areas adding to a thread list maybe to get an idea of who's where and a best middle point. blitz is near me by looks of it.

Yes I'm Rotherham :thumbsup:
I'll look into putting something together and throw some location ideas on here. A roll call of Yorkshire member locations is a good idea.
Please start posting below

Live in Shropshire. Born in North Yorkshire. South Yorkshire is less than 2 hours from us so definitely interested.

Pete

Being Yorkshire born and bred and still living there.?. I'd just like to point out that ..... t'Yorkshire is quite big and varied... so :whistle: ..... may I suggest somewhere traditionally Yorkshire, like .... t'North Yorkshire moors, t'Yorkshire Dales, or t'seaside? :sneaky:

Back