YETI coolers….Discount

VanDamMan

Wanderer…Not lost..Enjoy life’s Journey
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just ordered this…Use your Service Discount Card and get 20% off.. (assume it’s you Blue light boys and girls too ) simply Email customer service …confirm eligibility by photo evidence and you should get a discount code..I saved saved £71 :)

Shipment Details:​

r_20oz_56a00491-84e5-4b82-b61b-1b6a96c73c3a_medium.jpg

RAMBLER 20 OZ TUMBLER - Sea Foam​

Quantity: 1​
r_20oz_f04f0b8a-58bb-4655-8022-abf59e02ce8d_medium.jpg

RAMBLER 20 OZ TUMBLER - Stainless Steel​

0x1024_e5222236-f707-40a8-aa54-2ff5e5dc819b_medium.jpg

TUNDRA 45 - Aquifer Blue​

Just ordered this…Use your Service Discount Card and get 20% off.. (assume it’s you Blue light boys and girls too ) simply Email customer service …confirm eligibility by photo evidence and you should get a discount code..I saved saved £71 :)

Been looking at this stuff for a while and just had a Rambler mug bought for me from SWMBO...which was nice...bet she didn't use her blue light card!
Very good quality stuff with a price to match...but with 20% off....my basket is filling!! :p

I thought your next purchase was a super duper fridge?

I bought a tundra 65 about 9 years ago. Use it all the time and it gets no special treatment, including various trips on the back of the van; it is seriously impressive at maintaining temp and bulletproof to boot. Still looks pristine today
IMG_3930.jpeg
Got some rambler mugs too recently, and a few other bits. Excellent gear

I bought a tundra 65 about 9 years ago. Use it all the time and it gets no special treatment, including various trips on the back of the van; it is seriously impressive at maintaining temp and bulletproof to boot. Still looks pristine today
View attachment 130029
Got some rambler mugs too recently, and a few other bits. Excellent gear
We have a tundra with wheels, best money I have spent on a cooler and SWMBO loves it as it’s in pastel blue.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if I can get a discount t card being ex forces? Love a decent discount.

Cheers @VanDamMan

I hope they accept my War Disability Pension as proof I was in the forces as it’s not mentioned in the proof documents.
Been ex forces for 21 years and never knew of this scheme.
Service Number …….l‘ve never forgotten mine ..add it to your proof..Been using the card for a few years..must have saved £££….
Even Starbucks give discount ( on all products). Where never paid our true worth in the forces might as well get something back :)

Service number, etched into my memory forever. Added to my proof, waiting to hear from them now.
Agree for all that we did we were never paid our true worth plus having to pay tax when abroad used to shoot me. The excuse of your ship is classed as sovereign soil, ok if you say so.

Still loved my time in the RN.

Question: do the rambler 20oz tumblers fit in the t6 comfort dash drink holders.

cheers.

Edit… Once you get your discount code it’s only active as a one off ( valid for a month ) but they will issue a new code once every 3 months….as stated

This code is unique to you and assigned to your email address, so please make sure to use this email address when redeeming your code. The code is a one time use code that is valid for 1 month and can be used on our UK website. You are able to claim a 20% discount code once every 3 months.

but still a great discount for NHS ..Emergency Services..Armed Forces ( + Veterans)…

Back