Yet another...?...Where to buy OEM multiflex thread...?

coopso

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Disclaimer: I'm fully aware you can buy aftermarket non-OEM versions and also that there are millions of other ways to crack this nut.

Has anyone successfully bought the OEM mutliflex board from either a VW dealer or anywhere else? Part number includes "886 611", and I am after the one which folds in the middle. If anyone has a source for these (new or second hand) please let me know. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I'm fully aware you can buy aftermarket non-OEM versions and also that there are millions of other ways to crack this nut.

Has anyone successfully bought the OEM mutliflex board from either a VW dealer or anywhere else? Part number includes "886 611", and I am after the one which folds in the middle. If anyone has a source for these (new or second hand) please let me know. Thanks!
Brought mine from Richard at Kernow Transporters

Thanks, they don't have any right now. I'm wondering if a VW dealership would be willing to supply new, as well.
Yes they will but be prepared for them pulling your trousers down. I will try to look up where I got mine from.

Yes they will but be prepared for them pulling your trousers down. I will try to look up where I got mine from.
Great, if you wouldn't mind. That info isn't on your sold thread as far as I can see (although the part # is deffo useful).

Great, if you wouldn't mind. That info isn't on your sold thread as far as I can see (although the part # is deffo useful).
Thanks, I had a look in my eBay history because I’m sure I sourced it through there. I’ve got a feeling my receipts went in the box of paperwork when I sold the van. I will have another look later when I get done time.

Back