Yes but it's a Sportline...

I'm possibly old before my time but I much rather a comfy ride than a fast one. other peoples views maybe the opposite and I accept that and wont look down or judge anyone as we all have to get our kicks from somewhere. I struggle to see the attraction from all this 'bling' when the fastest we can legally travel in this country is 70MPH. There are acceptations, Track days, certain roads abroad etc. IMO I don't see the need for the sportline. If you need to get somewhere fast you'd buy a sporty car and not a van.
EXACTLY!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And simply lowering and adding fat tyres does not a fast car/van maketh.

I wouldn't buy a Sportline (yes I can "afford" one as our van cost far more) at all. No 4Motion, don't like the look, interior is the same. I'd far rather have a 4motion Highline if I needed a "proper" van (which a Cali isn't).
I do like the Gen6 though - good interior, nice wheels. Not sure about the two tone but otherwise a "special edition" done right.

I did not mind the sportline though I wish they made it with the 150 engine not mad about the 204, feel it's too much power for the engine

What's wrong with the sportline, it's just a different trim level isn't it? Not keen on the spoiler myself

What's wrong with the sportline, it's just a different trim level isn't it? Not keen on the spoiler myself
Nowt really if that's your thing but this assumption a spec level means some magical increase in power is rife among the "well misinformed" gang.

I had an A6 2.0 TDi S-Line Le Mans 170 (with no badges) and the tyre place wouldn’t repair a hole in the tyre (middle of the tread of a £270 Pirelli) as, and I quote, “these are flying machines”.

I explained that it as a 170 BHP TDi with factory fit 19” wheels, but that didn’t make any difference.

I went to a different tyre place.

Back