Xpel Front End

Killo

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys, has anybody had Xpel done on there bus if so would you recommend having it done. I know it’s not cheap.

Was just reading about this as my other half knows someone who works for wombat wrapping in Matfield Kent, which is 5 mins from us, she’s going to wrap an air con unit for us that’s black and we want white! I was also going to enquire about my window tinting as I’m sure they do more than on their website which is all about Xpel and supercar paint protection, there’s some serious cool vehicles in and out of there daily!

Hi guys having xpel done on front end next week bumper, h/lights, bonnet, wings, pillars and door mirrors 1100 + vat

Any pics of the finished van and are you pleased with the results.
Really pleased with it, only problem is if the bonnet has the odd stone chip which I didn’t think mine had it will slightly show but only if your close enough, but I know it’s now protected no more swirl marks and no more stone chips. Definitely would do it again, it should last 10 years+ I’ll post pictures later mate

Anyone tried doing bonnet themselves, where could you buy the film big enough to do a bonnet.

I did one on my old car, 2 people, somewhere dry clean no wind etc and you will need a hot air gun and the apication tools. It's not as simple as pulling backing off and slapping it on.

I did one on my old car, 2 people, somewhere dry clean no wind etc and you will need a hot air gun and the apication tools. It's not as simple as pulling backing off and slapping it on.
that's for sure. not something i would do myself... but @Killo price now seems reasonable when looking at the costs...

that's for sure. not something i would do myself... but @Killo price now seems reasonable when looking at the costs...
It cost me 2,300 that’s machine polish body and windows, ceramic coated and xpel oh and interior all cleaned and protected

How do you find you head lights,I’ve got the same ones not that impressed changed the bulbs as well.
I’m the same, thought they would be better. They look nice, will look into better bulbs when I have time. What bulbs have you used

Back