VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi

Possibly asked before so accept my apologies if it has

Is there any pro or cons on using a wrap on bottom half of a against paint
Also does anybody have a guide price of cost of it being done

Is it a diy project .????

Andy

Definitely not a DIY project. Leave it to the pros and get a guarantee. It can be removed if you decide you want it back to original. Some people on here will I'm sure give you an idea of pricing and experiences.

Thanks
A price guide would be good if possible by anyone on hear

Andy

Thanks
A price guide would be good if possible by anyone on hear

Andy
Hi Andy I had my old e60 m5 wrapped and it cost me £1500 with a 2yr guarantee. But that was the full car wrapping so I'd think the lower half of a t6 would be around the £750/800 mark

I'm sure I remember someone on here saying they paid £1500 for their lower half wrap on a T6

I'm sure I remember someone on here saying they paid £1500 for their lower half wrap on a T6
Could be more like that mate as on my m5 I didn't get the mirrors wrapped or the roof as they were carbon and I only went for a basic white wrap

We will see what I put we get on hear in favour of wrapping

Possibly @Sign man can shrewd light on wrapping

Andy

I've just been quoted for a Llumar clear vinyl bonnet wrap only at £495+vat!
Wouldn't want to think what the rest of the van would be at those rates.

I've just been quoted for a Llumar clear vinyl bonnet wrap only at £495+vat!
Wouldn't want to think what the rest of the van would be at those rates.
Its ridiculous is the clear wrap I was quoted 4k once to wrap just the front end on my 335d. I know the actual material is very expensive to begin with the 3m one actually repairs itself if its caught or torn slightly

It would bloody well have to for that price! This is a Kodak company tho so not even a 3M!

how much to wrap 1/2 a t6 ? anyone done it

A lot depends on your colour and quality, but I got several quotes from £1500 -£2000 for a normal colour.
Holographic, Pearl, Chrome, Matt and a few others can boost that cost up to insane prices.
The guy I use in Leicester had a roll of some weird finish sat in a box for 1 job, which cost £7000 for the roll.

Nuts.

I got quoted 3.4k plus VAT for full wrap excluding the door shuts etc. No fancy colours either.

Back