Wrap my new Pure Grey Sportline?

Delboy42

Hi to all. I took the plunge and ordered a new sportline I have been told I will get it late December. The problem is I had to have a pure grey as it was a cancelled order. I was thinking I could get it wrapped Any thoughts.

Given the market for these things, you could probably sell it straight away and make enough money to pay for the wrap.

Win win all round.

Hi to all. I took the plunge and ordered a new sportline I have been told I will get it late December. The problem is I had to have a pure grey as it was a cancelled order. I was thinking I could get it wrapped Any thoughts.
I was quoted £3k to wrap my van. Cheaper to get it resprayed although Pure Grey is a super colour.

Given the market for these things, you could probably sell it straight away and make enough money to pay for the wrap.

Win win all round.
hahaaa, i read that 3 times before my brain gave up - should've read your next post first! :laugh::laugh:

I’m not sure where you are based but if you Instagram or Facebook Jim’s Brotherhood they are a very reasonably priced wrapping company. My Pure Grey arrives early next year and we have some wrap details to enhance it in the off’ing.

Euro vans eastbourne

I really like the graphite grey mat look.

I forget to say it’s a Kombi it has all the extras I wanted. And the nice digital dash
You're one very lucky buyer - cracking colour and stunning looking VW - I'm just a tad jealous ;)- Enjoy when it arrives

Tell me where I can get a respray for £3k
Mates rates! ;)

Euro vans eastbourne

I really like the graphite grey mat look.

I forget to say it’s a Kombi it has all the extras I wanted. And the nice digital dash
Mat wrap is said to be very difficult to clean and keep clean. Happy to be proved wrong although this was from a wrap company when I enquired about Mat green.

Hi that’s great information I will have to rethink the wrap . Unless I can get guarantee from the wrapper

There are a lot of crap wrappers out there, I’m no expert but if I saw anybody with a knife around paintwork they wouldn’t get the job, no idea how they do it but the good ones cut without blades.

Hi thanks for that I did think it a bit bad to use a tool that would damage the paintwork. On a full wrap would do a lot of damage. I still think a satin finish would look great

Tell me where I can get a respray for £3k
Lol I was just thinking that lol

Hi thanks for that I did think it a bit bad to use a tool that would damage the paintwork. On a full wrap would do a lot of damage. I still think a satin finish would look great
Hi mate i own a company that wraps and if you wrap from new when you come to sell the van and take the wrap off your get your money back as the paint will be like new. If a wrap blisters and cracks after 4 years whoever did it used a cheap vinyl, wrap media should last 10 years if its looked after and kept clean. What colour would you go for if you was to get it done mate? Good wrappers use knifeless tape so no need to cut on the paint work. Im going to PPF the front, back and some of the sides of mine. Let me know if you need anymore info on this mate

Back