Work van Wednesday

Well. One of those weeks.

Knocked the fcuking mirror on a wheelie bin. My fault. Nice the way the mirror snaps off to save any damage to the bin.

mirror1.jpg

I'm very annoyed. I am so careful and never damage my vehicles.

Then some keys fell down the hole by the seat belt socket in the double passenger seat, spent hours looking for them. Finally found them under the seat...

Then I was on a site with a duff foam gun. 2.5 hour round trip to the nearest Screwfix. A whole day lost in all. Still weather too inclement to get the crane back at the last project site....

I was feeling the pressure, then discovered Kronenbourg in pint cans ! :) Who knew ! It's like something from the future !

K7.jpg

A couple of frenchy beers and a divine takeaway from Dilli Haat in Westbourne and I feel all good again.....:)

:whistle::waving::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Well. One of those weeks.

Knocked the fcuking mirror on a wheelie bin. My fault. Nice the way the mirror snaps off to save any damage to the bin.

View attachment 54048

I'm very annoyed. I am so careful and never damage my vehicles.

Then some keys fell down the hole by the seat belt socket in the double passenger seat, spent hours looking for them. Finally found them under the seat...

Then I was on a site with a duff foam gun. 2.5 hour round trip to the nearest Screwfix. A whole day lost in all. Still weather too inclement to get the crane back at the last project site....

I was feeling the pressure, then discovered Kronenbourg in pint cans ! :) Who knew ! It's like something from the future !

View attachment 54049

A couple of frenchy beers and a divine takeaway from Dilli Haat in Westbourne and I feel all good again.....:)

Dilli Haat? You could have stopped by @catfood12 for a beer in me bar. On me of course.

DA205BF2-3325-4DCA-8ED4-A1978DD78BAC.jpeg

C31ACB8F-FCFE-4A8C-A204-781729F35483.jpeg

I know the feeling .
Picked up my newly converted van on a Friday. Went for a maiden trip to iow on the Sunday .broke my fiama awning on the Monday hit the mirror on the side of the ferry on return trip on the Saturday . Sometimes life’s challenges test you !;)

wvw..... Peterborough - Commercial site

gotta love Silver as colour . . . . . . look at the state of those white vans.

20200107_105755.jpg

Back