Wolfrace Dortmund wheels

cjdavies1989

Hi,
I currently have a set of eibach (low 50/60mm) lowering springs on the van and undecided on whether to go for 18" or 19" wheels as an upgrade from the standard 17" highline wheels, I've searched the net high and low to find pictures but had no luck? Does anyone have a set up with these springs that they can share for me to see, i'm worried about the rear arch gap being too big
Please excuse the state of the van, its the only photo I have from the height of winter =)

with the 19's. Please help. IMG_4765.jpg

A53B399EE-774C-4520-AA08-C6B428476244.jpegthis is 19s (assassins not dortmunds) with 40mm drop spring but as a heavy camper it is probably nearer to your 50/60 drop

Hi,
I currently have a set of eibach (low 50/60mm) lowering springs on the van and undecided on whether to go for 18" or 19" wheels as an upgrade from the standard 17" highline wheels, I've searched the net high and low to find pictures but had no luck? Does anyone have a set up with these springs that they can share for me to see, i'm worried about the rear arch gap being too big
Please excuse the state of the van, its the only photo I have from the height of winter =)

with the 19's. Please help. View attachment 164525
Not sure I understand your concern @cjdavies1989, as arch-gap will remain constant, regardless of the wheel size you choose. When you fit larger wheels, you need to fit tyres with a lower profile to maintain the outer circumference of the tyre (and the same tyre circumference = the same arch-gap).

Thanks Miles, That’s the height I’m looking for, what’s the suspension set up you have on the latter picture? I noticed you’ve got wolfrace wheels, what width are they?
So it's the suspension height you're looking to change, rather than the wheel size (or perhaps both)? That makes more sense in relation to the arch-gap.

Thanks Miles, That’s the height I’m looking for, what’s the suspension set up you have on the latter picture? I noticed you’ve got wolfrace wheels, what width are they?
That’s the H&R/Koni setup from CRS

I think the wheels are 8” et45 (could sit about 10mm further out at the fronts and 15/20mm at the back

Providing that your van is T30, T28 or T26 then yes, but not if it’s T32.

It’s a good size tyre, but isn’t load rated high enough for T32.
Hi, I have a T32 could you confirm that the 20” Wolfrace Dortmunds are okay for it ? I think they are 850kg rated. What tyre size wouid you recommend with my T32 in mind for those alloys if so? It’s a 2018 swb Kombi, 40mm drop, with standard axle width front and rear. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a T32 could you confirm that the 20” Wolfrace Dortmunds are okay for it ? I think they are 850kg rated. What tyre size wouid you recommend with my T32 in mind for those alloys if so? It’s a 2018 swb Kombi on standard axle width front and rear. Thank you.
The Wolfrace dealer portal lists the 20” Dortmund as 875kg, so suitable for T32.

I would recommend 265/40 20 all round for T32 on 8.5” wheels front and back.

The Wolfrace dealer portal lists the 20” Dortmund as 875kg, so suitable for T32.

Thank you so much for that. Brilliant fab speedy reply.

Could I ask, what is the minimum weight in an alloy for a 32? Thank you.

Could I ask, what is the minimum weight in an alloy for a 32? Thank you.
860kg is the minimum load rating for T32 wheels. This is based on the highest axle load rating of 1720kg divided by 2.

If you’re looking for new wheels, I can recommend a wide range of options that would suit the T32. Feel free to message me for further details.

860kg is the minimum load rating for T32 wheels. This is based on the highest axle load rating of 1720kg divided by 2.

If you’re looking for new wheels, I can recommend a wide range of options that would suit the T32. Feel free to message me for further details.
Thank you for your advice, guidance. Will be in touch.

Back