6.33 Touch Screen
LED Headlights with LED daytime running lights
ACC

Rear Wing Doors Without Glass
Single Front Passenger Seat
Air Bag Curtain for Passenger & Driver
Programmable Parking Heater with Remote & Second Battery
Additional Dust Seal

Have we missed anything obvious (kitchen sink :rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Are all weather tyres a worthwhile option?
Any Suggestions on getting front seats in leather?
Where can I find out which is best parking heater for my needs (warm up interior of vehicle from cold for 3am starts!!)

Also is the extra space in LWB worth the extra cost bearing in mind its not about size its what you do with it............

I am new to both this forum and forums in general so hopefully haven't crossed any boundaries?

hiya welcome, not much to add but

from a car point of view....leather seats look nice but it's scorching hot in summer and freezing cold in winter (and is very slippy)
I've had luxury cars with leather for a few years and imo it's not worth it but if you want to look cool to other people get leather with heated seats or a nice retrim later

LWB?? I'm of the opinion for the extra bit of length, it's worth it. I don't think its any easier to park a swb than a lwb

a few people here have recommended power latching is great, I don't have it on mine but you can retro fit it although its expensive, maybe tick the option box for that one

goodluck :thumbsup:

Looks pretty good to me. Headlamp washers are standard on LED lights:thumbsup:

Power latching on the tailgate :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies, good to know about washers on LED lights, if you order front LED's does this include rear?

I am having Barn Doors so am guessing power latching wouldn't be necessary??

Yes full LEDS include rears...well not to sure about barn doors as the rear lights are different shape to tailgate ones ?

I don't believe you can get the rear camera on Barn doors, it throws it out on the build your own facility!! But when with dealer he says yes, but that doesn't mean much....

Barn doors equals no camera, no power latch and no rear LED lights all are only available for tailgate

This is the best option if you want to warm up the van and pre-warm the engine prior to leaving or just sit in it stationary. Its pretty powerful at 5kw so its blowing warm air out within a min or so and the engine is up to temp within a few miles. The remote is great I just press mine whilst making the coffee and by the time thats done its toasty and warm in the van. It is pretty handy especially with the modern efficient engines not producing much spare heat and taking ages in frosty weather to warm up-although your never use the heated screen ever !

The only slightly annoying thing is the inside temp is regulated by the heater dial- its fully thermostatic so the heater will shut down when the desired temp is reached which is good but if you accidentally leave the dial on full cold thats all your gonna get with the heater running !!!

The air version is best if you want to sleep in the van, its less powerful at 3kw and doesn't warm the engine but quieter and will run all day the parking heater has a cut off at 2 hours max.

You can always have both although you lose the management of the parking one- it just fires up when below 5c.

This is the best option if you want to warm up the van and pre-warm the engine prior to leaving or just sit in it stationary. Its pretty powerful at 5kw so its blowing warm air out within a min or so and the engine is up to temp within a few miles. The remote is great I just press mine whilst making the coffee and by the time thats done its toasty and warm in the van. It is pretty handy especially with the modern efficient engines not producing much spare heat and taking ages in frosty weather to warm up-although your never use the heated screen ever !

The only slightly annoying thing is the inside temp is regulated by the heater dial- its fully thermostatic so the heater will shut down when the desired temp is reached which is good but if you accidentally leave the dial on full cold thats all your gonna get with the heater running !!!

The air version is best if you want to sleep in the van, its less powerful at 3kw and doesn't warm the engine but quieter and will run all day the parking heater has a cut off at 2 hours max.

You can always have both although you lose the management of the parking one- it just fires up when below 5c.

Thanks for this, so to clarify the non air or coolant based heater will heat up the van to a decent temperature when the internal dials are set to heat and then activated via the remote control?

Back