Wiring, before or after pop top fitting?

Stuupid

Team Grey T32 SWB
T6 Pro
Hi all, is it necessary to get any wiring in before the poptop is fitted or can I still get to it after the roofs fitted. Skyline Aurora if that makes any difference? I'm going to get them to fit lights into the frame when they do the roof but still need to get cables for the reversing camera, rear speakers etc through to the back.

If its purely the roof thats getting fitted, and you still need to carpet the rear then it should be ok, as you said, you need the side lights fitted by the roof installers as they're in the new .sill. part of the roof. Everything else can be routed within the side of the vehicle easily.

If its purely the roof thats getting fitted, and you still need to carpet the rear then it should be ok, as you said, you need the side lights fitted by the roof installers as they're in the new .sill. part of the roof. Everything else can be routed within the side of the vehicle easily.
Thanks Drew, I thought that was the case. Just need to decide what needs wiring and how and where to put it now.At least I don't need to panic and get it all done before the roof is fitted.

Back