Assuming you haven’t been able to get them through a VW Van Centre, have you tried Travelin-Lite?

Part 6 - Lower covers are £4.62 + vat
Part 13 - Upper covers in black plastic are either £8.81 + vat or £12.24 (different versions ?)
Part 13 - Upper covers primed for paint are £25.96 + vat

View attachment 19507

Hi Pauley,
can you supply Part 6 lower cover for passenger side wing mirror for T6? Or can you suggest where? Also are they a nightmare to fit?? I am having the coloured section resprayed.
Thank you K

IMG_0774.jpeg

Hi Pauley,
can you supply Part 6 lower cover for passenger side wing mirror for T6? Or can you suggest where? Also are they a nightmare to fit?? I am having the coloured section resprayed.
Thank you K

View attachment 127429
The forum shop closed a few years ago.
See post above for a suggestion on where to buy them.
Search the forum for advice on fitting them.
You’ll want to put an ‘@‘ sign before someone’s name in order to tag and get their attention.
Oh and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

@KrisA. I bought one off eBay a couple of weeks ago but they seem to have gone up by nearly £3 since then! This is the listing: Genuine VW Transporter T5.1 T6 left lower wing mirror trim 7E1857603B 9B9 | eBay
If you've already got the top bit off for painting, the bottom is easy enough to replace once you've taken out the two screws on the old one. If you haven't already dismantled it, there's a guide somewhere on here that might help - just search.

@KrisA. I bought one off eBay a couple of weeks ago but they seem to have gone up by nearly £3 since then! This is the listing: Genuine VW Transporter T5.1 T6 left lower wing mirror trim 7E1857603B 9B9 | eBay
If you've already got the top bit off for painting, the bottom is easy enough to replace once you've taken out the two screws on the old one. If you haven't already dismantled it, there's a guide somewhere on here that might help - just search.
Thanks - that is really helpful

Part 6 - Lower covers are £4.62 + vat
Part 13 - Upper covers in black plastic are either £8.81 + vat or £12.24 (different versions ?)
Part 13 - Upper covers primed for paint are £25.96 + vat

View attachment 19507
@Pauly Do you know if these are the same for T6.1? Idiot on his phone knocked mine and damaged what looks like 6, 11 and 13. He has offered to pay rather than go through insurance (funny how a dashcam can change a conversation).

I’m not 100% certain, send me your vin number and I can double check but I’m away so won’t be for a few days

Back