Windscreen Washer Jets

Peatey

Head Treacle Miner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Does anybody know of an upgrade for the washer jets. Im looking for a spray rather than six peeing cherubs just clearing the scuttle panel

I've tried adjusting them but only managed to wash the Poptop and its a pig of a job being where they are.

I'm just wondering if people are happy with their washers as i have seen far better on cheaper vehicles?

Does anybody know of an upgrade for the washer jets. Im looking for a spray rather than six peeing cherubs just clearing the scuttle panel

I've tried adjusting them but only managed to wash the Poptop and its a pig of a job being where they are.

I'm just wondering if people are happy with their washers as i have seen far better on cheaper vehicles?
I realigned mine last Sunday. Fortunately being tall with long arms it wasn’t too difficult to reach over the bonnet. Took a while mind you. Barely touched them and they went from washing the scuttle panel, to clearing the van entirely and washing the car behind me.

You of all people should know how to use the search facility :whistle:

Jet Washer Spray Nozzles

There are VW spray jets available I fitted the heated version fitted on mine, they are not intended for a T6 so although they have a little screw adjuster on them for elevation they are a tiny bit too high even when adjusted all the way down
The spray is quite fine though so it works when driving just a bit high when stationary, details in the link above

And while im at it what idiot at VW thought it would be a good idea on the rear wiper to push water uphill:mad:

What about the T5 ones, they were more spray than jets from memory.

Well today i fitted my new purchased windscreen washer spray, with a lovely spray over the windscreen instead of six peeing cherubs:D

Perhaps a bit pricey at £14each for OEM but what isn't for a VW and im happy :)

Well today i fitted my new purchased windscreen washer spray, with a lovely spray over the windscreen instead of six peeing cherubs:D

Perhaps a bit pricey at £14each for OEM but what isn't for a VW and im happy :)
Any details?.

What ones did you get...?? T5 ones?

I changed mine for heated spray ones not long after the van arrived as the jets are rubbish, still work fine now . Think i had a pair from EB. but it was a wile back .This thread has some links i think .

Jet Washer Spray Nozzles

Yes both style of washers (jets and sprays) are available with or without heated bit, they are actually identical the heated ones just have a lump moulded on them where the wire connects and the heat comes from

Back