Windscreen cover newbie Q's

gikster

Hello,

Due to collect my first camper in a week!

I've been purchasing thing from my shopping list that I put together.

One of the items is the windscreen cover which I see vary in different prices!

Is there much difference between the cheap ones on Amazon and the ones recommended by members on the forum when I search for threads?

Also do I need a thermal one? DO they make a lot of difference?

Is there anything else that a newbie should definitely get and not scrimp on the cheap stuff?

Thankyou in advance.

Hello,

Due to collect my first camper in a week!

I've been purchasing thing from my shopping list that I put together.

One of the items is the windscreen cover which I see vary in different prices!

Is there much difference between the cheap ones on Amazon and the ones recommended by members on the forum when I search for threads?

Also do I need a thermal one? DO they make a lot of difference?

Is there anything else that a newbie should definitely get and not scrimp on the cheap stuff?

Thankyou in advance.
Plenty of opinions on the forum re window blinds. Having had both external & internal insulated ones, we prefer internal. You can get a complete van set from Just Kampers for circa £100.

Thermal pads inside can collect condensation, which is why people buy wind deflectors, meaning you can leave the front windows open a few centimeters.
I personally use a winter ice cover, which a few on the forum bought a couple of years ago, which in the summer cover all the screen and the doors and keep a let of light out.
I haven't had any experience of the more expensive outer covers, as I have the thin plastic ice cover and a Just Kampers thermal pad for the inside.

Back