Windows All Round Or Not?? Dummy or not??

We’ve done a few of these. If doing yourself. Don’t forget to drill a small hole through the metal panel to allow the heat expansion in the summer behind the fake glass.

We’ve done a few of these. If doing yourself. Don’t forget to drill a small hole through the metal panel to allow the heat expansion in the summer behind the fake glass.
I was going to leave a small (1cm) gap at the bottom of the sealant when fixing?

I've been grappling over exactly the same decision over the past 12 months...some days i'm ready to buy the glass and fake it ..other times, i'm happy as it is...then some days i think if i'm gonna have them i may as well cut them in and enjoy the extra light...the indecision on which way to proceed results in doing nothing at all!

I've been grappling over exactly the same decision over the past 12 months...some days i'm ready to buy the glass and fake it ..other times, i'm happy as it is...then some days i think if i'm gonna have them i may as well cut them in and enjoy the extra light...the indecision on which way to proceed results in doing nothing at all!
Been there! For me I'm quite happy with the lack of visibility in the back for either sleeping or putting my bike in etc you can't see in even in day light :thumbsup:

I went from panel van to glass all round, I love it

38AFD2A7-A800-42BB-A348-99349446C134.jpeg

B40A2677-7248-44A7-A44B-1F4276E63BC5.jpeg

What’s everyone’s opinions on the fake rear glass and the barn door glass? I’m tempted with the rear doors but is the fake glass worth the extra weight just for the cosmetics?

I was also toying with this idea. The extra weight just for aesthetic reasons played with my mind!
I think I’ll do it though.
glass and the Bulli badge coming up!

Question about the camper glass sliders, do they have a piece of plastic on the outside of the slider? I think somthing to do with the catch mechanism I've seen on other brands.

How did all you guys fitting the fake windows stop the paint colour showing through the glass?

How did all you guys fitting the fake windows stop the paint colour showing through the glass?
The windows glass is tinted like normal but the rear of the glass is fully silk screened, you can't see through it at all but it still looks tinted from the outside :thumbsup:

Back