Window fitting in the south / southeast?

jimc91

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Has anybody used Sublime mobile window fitting services, they are based in Tonbridge or can you recommend a company in South London / Kent / Surrey area? Looking to have barn doors and 2 fixed windows installed,

thanks is advance - Jim

Hi all, looking to get some windows fitted, any recommendations for Surrey / Berks area
You could see if @Mark Slade had any luck when looking for one in west London, otherwise see this thread for a recommended company in Oxford:

Guys, does anyone know of anywhere decent to get the rear glass fitted to a kombi preferred the Kent area? Or if not anywhere else anyone has had some good experiences of?

Cheers guys

Can anyone recommend a trust worthy company in West Sussex to fit windows for my LWB T6 transporter panel van ?
Am located in Littlehampton

Hi, the existing OEM side windows on my T6 leak. I've cleaned and done all I can, now I just want to replace them and drop kick the old ones off Beachy Head. I need a fitter who will travel and fit new ones. Any recommendations for a) the fitter and b) replacements (kirivan ok?)

Im nr J6 M25 and have a car park with loadsa room. Any recommendations are welcome. Ta.

Lots of good reviews on the camper glass flush sliders.

When I get my kombi conversion I've decided to just get genuine VW fixed glass fitted to save any future hassle

I have the camper glass flush sliders and no complaints after 8 months!
They are smaller openings and slightly trickier to open (I think) than the originals though.

Have ordered Camper Glass. If they arrive quick, I may have them fitted on Friday. I'll report back how i get on.

Last edited:
Due delivery for today (10th). Prob fitted by Friday by a guy called Craig. (I have no time to do so and no experience either)

Reactions: CAB
Fitting tomorrow, hows that for service. I'd name them but its a cash job so dont want to dob them in.

Back