Window Blinds

Kwp0906

T6 Pro
I'm thinking of fitting window blinds to the van but was shocked to see what a full set of van shades would cost.

From what I can see the blinds themselves are very similar to those that are fitted to household upvc doors but with the cassette carpet lined.

Obviously you can get the upvc door ones made up in any size so has anyone tried them on the van?

The cost difference is about a third less per window looking at the dimensions.

Really? I’ve never seen cassette blinds on a upvc door, do you have a link?

Yes I found the bifold duoluxe on the site, I like the idea of them on my actual bifolds in the house, but £95 a panel puts me off a bit. Are they actually in a cassette then because the picture just makes them look like they are open at the sides?

Last edited:
We inherited some when we bought the house that are in a cassette and not open at the sides which is what got me thinking, unfortunately I dont know where they're from but the product is out there

These would be classed as perfect fit blinds, available as pleated (same style as van shades and swell shades) roller or Venetian.

I'd suggest the rollers won't work and there not the best product ( I manufacture perfect fits amongst other blinds for my business)

I will one day get around to looking at making some for my van, I know eco wagon use a standard perfect fit on the sliding door of some of there conversions.

They are basically a tensioned blind attached to a frame, the frame is available in white, aluminium, anthracite and a couple of wood grain colours.

Back