Wind Out Wind Up

Vinci

Residential Surveyor
T6 Guru
Would I be correct thinking and having read theFiamma brochure, that their wind out awnings don’t fit with a pop top or a c rail?
So, is there a way you can have the convenience of a wind out when you don’t want your main awning?
Thanks

They will fit with pop tops, not sure exactly which fixing brackets are being used but our van is having an F45 and skyline pop top fitted as we speak.

@Vinci I think I may have worked out where your confusion has come from - could you have been looking at the Fiamma F40? This particular model, which has the casing horizontal rather than vertical to reduce height, is not suitable for pop tops but the F45s definitely is - selecting the correct brackets is still the tricky bit though :)

@Vinci I think I may have worked out where your confusion has come from - could you have been looking at the Fiamma F40? This particular model, which has the casing horizontal rather than vertical to reduce height, is not suitable for pop tops but the F45s definitely is - selecting the correct brackets is still the tricky bit though :)
Ahhh, ok, thank you for clarifying that. Thought it a bit odd.

Back