1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wind deflectors

Discussion in 'Exterior Styling, Bodywork & Detailing' started by Buggirl, 10 Sep 2016.

1. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Senior Member T6 Pro

Map
    There are like 100 different listing on egay for Heko T5-T6 wind deflectors.

Any recommendations of where to purchase these?

2. meoncoast

meoncoast Member VIP Member

Map
    I ordered from
    Items in Cheshire Motor Caravans LTD shop on eBay.

answered a couple of questions very quickly and when I ordered last night came an email this am say in the post

3. ZipcodeUK

Map
    Thanks for that! Order placed.

4. ZipcodeUK

Map
    excellent service by Chesire Motor Caravans. Wind deflectors have arrived!

5. meoncoast

Map
    So have mine but out for the day testing the van and left with next door who now is out. have you fitted them.

ZipcodeUK likes this.
  6. ZipcodeUK

Map
    Nope, haven't fitted them yet as I only collect the van on Saturday

7. meoncoast

Map
    Fitted mine this morning having looked on youtube simple 10 minute job and I feel they look sleeker then my the VW ones on my old T5

8. Chopman

Chopman Senior Member T6 Pro

I ordered some Dubflecta retro's over the holidays and I'm waiting for them to arrive.
    I'm now getting a bi nervous after the comments... I did look at others including Heko, hope I've done the right thing.

9. Walski

Walski Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Don't panic..... got dubflectas on mine and they are spot on :thumbsup:

Chopman likes this.
  10. Chopman

Chopman Senior Member T6 Pro

11. MartyMoose

MartyMoose Member VIP Member

Map
    Just fitted the Heko ones. 23 quid on eBay. Very quick and easy to fit and the tint goes well with side windows I now have fitted. Sets the van off nicely.

Pauly likes this.
  12. ZipcodeUK

Map
    got my team Heko's fitted this morning. Pretty happy with them, especially being in a dark tint. Looks really good i think!

13. Teejay1

Teejay1 Member T6 Pro

Map
    Fitted dubflectas on mine, initially had some teething problem, with the anti-crush sensor. Removed the drivers side and re-positioned the clips to the straight edges. Think I may have had one in the curve it didn't seem to like it. So added two vertically as dubflecta instructed but the 3rd and 4th as near to a straight edge as possible.
    No issues over the last few weeks.

ta