Wind deflectors... which ones?

There are like 100 different listing on egay for Heko T5-T6 wind deflectors.

Any recommendations of where to purchase these?

Fitted mine this morning having looked on youtube simple 10 minute job and I feel they look sleeker then my the VW ones on my old T5

I ordered some Dubflecta retro's over the holidays and I'm waiting for them to arrive.
I'm now getting a bi nervous after the comments... I did look at others including Heko, hope I've done the right thing.

Just fitted the Heko ones. 23 quid on eBay. Very quick and easy to fit and the tint goes well with side windows I now have fitted. Sets the van off nicely.

got my team Heko's fitted this morning. Pretty happy with them, especially being in a dark tint. Looks really good i think!

Fitted dubflectas on mine, initially had some teething problem, with the anti-crush sensor. Removed the drivers side and re-positioned the clips to the straight edges. Think I may have had one in the curve it didn't seem to like it. So added two vertically as dubflecta instructed but the 3rd and 4th as near to a straight edge as possible.
No issues over the last few weeks.

ta

Hi all, will hopefullly be picking up my Kombi tomorrow afternoon and was looking to get some wind deflectors as a present for my birthday, can anyone recommend any wind deflectors?

I thought the HEKO ones look good?

Thanks for your help

Steve

Had the OEM ones installed by the dealer on delivery, they are shit! Swapped out for a set of Heko. They are a bit of a sod to get into the chanel but it was -2 when I fitted mine so may be easier and a bit more subtle when warmer.

On my second set of 'VW factory ones' - one set for 3 years fitted on my T5.1 Sportline and my T6 is now a year old and never had any issues? - both sets on both vans were fitted at the VW dealers in Ipswich.

Back