Sold Wild Earth Awning

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatjoepeg

T6 Pro

I bought this last year and it has been perfect (but I have been tempted by a stitches and steel version) so this one needs to go!

There are 3 extending poles with it but one has stopped extending so needs replacing but we were mostly using two anyway! The original tent pegs are bent but we use some heavy duty ones instead (not included)

We are near Tunbridge Wells in Kent but I will post at cost, I am sure as it doesn’t weigh that much?!

Do I hear £30 plus postage?25F877CE-BFB2-434C-A5C2-824F47648A94.jpeg956FC7A0-ABF3-49DD-AEEF-858977F68934.jpeg

pal who isnt on the forum is interested... but hes in bristol, any ideas on postage?
ps hes also a reno master/vivaro but assume it'll still nail on to his rail ok.

I bought this last year and it has been perfect (but I have been tempted by a stitches and steel version) so this one needs to go!

There are 3 extending poles with it but one has stopped extending so needs replacing but we were mostly using two anyway! The original tent pegs are bent but we use some heavy duty ones instead (not included)

We are near Tunbridge Wells in Kent but I will post at cost, I am sure as it doesn’t weigh that much?!

Do I hear £30 plus postage?View attachment 172240View attachment 172241
BTW, the kador strip or rope bolt on the s+s tarp is a wierd size, i need to use my drive away awming kit to connect it.

BTW, the kador strip or rope bolt on the s+s tarp is a wierd size, i need to use my drive away awming kit to connect it.
Strange. Its a normal size on mine and works without drive away kit.

Who's arguing? I'm just stating a fact, rail's are 6 or 8mm , s+s kadour is 7mm
Well I stated that mine fits/works without a drive away kit and you said "Defo don't fit". Please explain how that is not arguing?

Also if stating facts please get them correct, from the S+S website:

• Bolt Rope Diameter: 8mm

Without wanting to get into an arguement about whether or not you guys are having an arguement, there is definetly a quality control issue with S + S tarps.
I bought a c-rail from them that has a 6mm opening. My Bawdsy awning from them has a Kador strip that is 7mm od that fits into it and is secure. I bought a Tarp awning at the same time which has a Kador strip that is 5mm od and pulls straight out of the rail. I had to buy a new larger od Kador strip that I'll sow onto the Tarp at some point.

Anyway, good luck with sale of your Wild Earth @hatjoepeg sorry for clogging up your for sale post.

pal who isnt on the forum is interested... but hes in bristol, any ideas on postage?
ps hes also a reno master/vivaro but assume it'll still nail on to his rail ok.
Apologies, I am away and so hadn’t checked my account! Pm me his address or postcode and I’ll get a price for the postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back