Wife Not Pleased..

Ozbar jim

T6 Pro
Hey Everyone..i need some help.

Just came back from a west coast road trip to Kintyre. Great drive and scenery...you gotta go!

My wife commented that the seats..coupled with the lowered suspension made the ride a tad harsh. I call it sporty..lol..but it got me wondering if anyone has altered or changed or mucked about with the seats to make them more comfortable?? I know its a van..so the seats will be van seats not super comfy sports seats but does anyone have any good ideas of how to make them more comfy? All i have on them..is the black sportline seat covers..thats it...any help appreciated.

Hey Everyone..i need some help.

Just came back from a west coast road trip to Kintyre. Great drive and scenery...you gotta go!

My wife commented that the seats..coupled with the lowered suspension made the ride a tad harsh. I call it sporty..lol..but it got me wondering if anyone has altered or changed or mucked about with the seats to make them more comfortable?? I know its a van..so the seats will be van seats not super comfy sports seats but does anyone have any good ideas of how to make them more comfy? All i have on them..is the black sportline seat covers..thats it...any help appreciated.
Change your wife it will be cheaper:rolleyes:

Fitted fully electric caravelle seats in mine, much more adjustment and comfort over the standard ones, by the time I sold the original front seats cost me about 1k and I got nice half leather/Alcantara trim as well.

Fitted fully electric caravelle seats in mine, much more adjustment and comfort over the standard ones, by the time I sold the original front seats cost me about 1k and I got nice half leather/Alcantara trim as well.
How easy or difficult was the electric adjustment to fit?

Was dead easy, bought the kufatec loom, mind I just connected mine to the leisure battery and ignored the connection to the bcm so I don't have any memory function off the keys, wasn't bothered as being lhd seats the memory function is on passenger side anyway.

Was dead easy, bought the kufatec loom, mind I just connected mine to the leisure battery and ignored the connection to the bcm so I don't have any memory function off the keys, wasn't bothered as being lhd seats the memory function is on passenger side anyway.

Where did you get the loom from ?
I'm looking to fit Audi RS4 recaros

Do cars seats work in vans? Odd question, but in cars they are mounted much lower down, so your legs are more outstretched, whereas in a van, it's more like sitting on a chair. I made an office chair out of a RS Turbo Recaro. That didn't work at all. The geometry was all wrong.

Back