Whooshing air sound

@Legacy2011 hi again, still not been able to pin point my issue with the car. What seems to be confusing everyone is the lack of black smoke that should be present with an issue with that pipe.

Do you have back smoke coming from the exhaust of your car.

Thanks

@Legacy2011 hi again, still not been able to pin point my issue with the car. What seems to be confusing everyone is the lack of black smoke that should be present with an issue with that pipe.

Do you have back smoke coming from the exhaust of your car.

Thanks

@LordGozer I am really sorry for my delayed answer but I had not any note of your reply in my email inbox as before (what is a bit weird) and now I came here just by a chance. Back to the issue, no I had not any black smoke as well as I hadn't observed anything special or strange except of DPF light and whooshing sound. But once the hose is broken service guy must see it.

@Legacy2011 thanks for the reply. Now all sorted, the same pipe as yours was replaced and noise gone and DPF issues appear to be sorted.

Also successfully claimed all my money back from the garage who incorrectly replaced the DPF so now I have more money to spend on the T6 and my son suddenly wants a new bike :eek:

Thanks for your help in solving the issue, morale of the story is take it straight to the Subaru experts, will be doing the same with the T6 but to Volkswagen of course!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back