Who surfs?

You
Had three days of fun waves (Polzeath and Harlyn) now about to try double overhead Polzeath. If no more posts appear, you know it didn't go well...!
You can always grab one of the dozens of longboards and foamies that will be washing around.... ;-)

I surfed Fistral yesterday and the day before. Was ok. SW swell and a banks a bit funny. The odd nugget but lots of dross. Hopefully pipe will be on soon... and of course gotta be supporting Skinner in China for the long boarding world champs...

I surfed Fistral yesterday and the day before. Was ok. SW swell and a banks a bit funny. The odd nugget but lots of dross. Hopefully pipe will be on soon... and of course gotta be supporting Skinner in China for the long boarding world champs...

Oh yes! He is in action about 1.30am, but not sure I will be able to stay awake so could be checking it out on catch up tomorrow!

Clearly surfing has a language all of its own, just like sailing, cos I can't understand what you've just said. Either that or it's the regional dialect.

My word, today was awesome; double overhead, hardly anyone out.
I was about to head out om my bigger wave board when the wife noticed this rather nasty ding; must have happened yesterday (which was smaller but pretty heavy); doh! So skittered about on the 5'10" - still a lot of fun!

My word, today was awesome; double overhead, hardly anyone out.
I was about to head out om my bigger wave board when the wife noticed this rather nasty ding; must have happened yesterday (which was smaller but pretty heavy); doh! So skittered about on the 5'10" - still a lot of fun!
Ouch! and you didn't notice how it happened?

Woah, that's quite a bit of damage! You boys have been really scoring it lately, been watching on in envy. It looks like we could be in for a Christmas morning surf, I'll head down at dawn and sneak a couple of hours - and I've got the family's blessing :)

Wow, today was epic! A lovely bank appeared and only three of us realised. Hollow, fast, punchy. Looks like that might be it for a while; back to running, cycling and swimming!

Wow, today was epic! A lovely bank appeared and only three of us realised. Hollow, fast, punchy. Looks like that might be it for a while; back to running, cycling and swimming!
I had 2 hours of low tide North Fistral perfection! Including a genuine Cornish keg on my second wave... happy days!!

Back