Who,s back at work on the 3rd

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
who,s back to work 2moz ? I'm back on the 4th carnt wait as spent to much on this van again while I have been off . Some of the lads not coming back till the 9th
time off = me spending cash :eek:

I had a eventful break i sound deadened and insulated the van fitted the front mud guards and gave her a good clean didn't get to fit the diesel heater though :(
And managed to talk myself into booking the van in for a Hilo roof

Will be opening my little factory again tomorrow. Always try to have a couple of weeks away from there at xmas as i am open all the rest of the year and never get a break for it

Will be opening my little factory again tomorrow. Always try to have a couple of weeks away from there at xmas as i am open all the rest of the year and never get a break for it
I'm the same have a couple of weeks off at Xmas and maybe a week in August but lots of weekends away ;) being your own boss don't pay the bills if your off

I had a eventful break i sound deadened and insulated the van fitted the front mud guards and gave her a good clean didn't get to fit the diesel heater though :(
And managed to talk myself into booking the van in for a Hilo roof
I'm back tomorrow, after getting one day (today) off. Woohoo.
Where you getting your hi-lo done? Are you going for the scenic option? What colour? Want loads of pictures as that is the roof that is on my list.

Back tomorrow too :cry: Didn't get anything done on the van, door seals still sitting on the side. Did get a weeks snowboarding though and a week plastering and general diy stuff. Ah well, I'll get another week off in the summer.

I'm back tomorrow, after getting one day (today) off. Woohoo.
Where you getting your hi-lo done? Are you going for the scenic option? What colour? Want loads of pictures as that is the roof that is on my list.
One day off that's crap but just keep thinking of the money ;)
Xtremevan Leicester , they had a offer on to throw the scenic option in polished hinges and winter insulation on roof shell for same price as standard roof and colour match the roof for extra £320 but was tempted to have the carbon fibre roof option
Standard black canvas and jay the owner said he will refit my roof bars onto the new roof for nowt which was nice of him

Back tomorrow too :cry: Didn't get anything done on the van, door seals still sitting on the side. Did get a weeks snowboarding though and a week plastering and general diy stuff. Ah well, I'll get another week off in the summer.
You must be all done with this plastering by now , would love to try snow boarding

Supposed to be back tomorrow, but have the joys of jury service for 2 weeks.

Have done nothing on the bus in the last week. Not even had time to clean it. However I do have voice activated heating and lifhting in my house.

Gotta love a gadget...

Oh, and have dog proofed.the garden for.the new arrival on the 12th..

Supposed to be back tomorrow, but have the joys of jury service for 2 weeks.

Have done nothing on the bus in the last week. Not even had time to clean it. However I do have voice activated heating and lifhting in my house.

Gotta love a gadget...

Oh, and have dog proofed.the garden for.the new arrival on the 12th..
Gotta love a gadget or 2
I was going to fit the evohome zoning heating system in a couple of years ago still ain't done it voice activated sounds to easy your heating bill will massiveeee if your Mrs or kids feel the cold

One day off that's crap but just keep thinking of the money ;)
Xtremevan Leicester , they had a offer on to throw the scenic option in polished hinges and winter insulation on roof shell for same price as standard roof and colour match the roof for extra £320 but was tempted to have the carbon fibre roof option
Standard black canvas and jay the owner said he will refit my roof bars onto the new roof for nowt which was nice of him
Fantastic. Looking forward to some pictures.
I don't get such a thing as extra money, I am salaried, so my shift is what it is. :(

Fantastic. Looking forward to some pictures.
I don't get such a thing as extra money, I am salaried, so my shift is what it is. :(
It's being fitted February early march they need it for a week, once it's done I'm dropping it off to have the gtechniq crystal serum paint protection done on it, think it's going to be a very expensive year yet again.will be putting some pics up m8
Never fancied salaried job, our next door neighbour is a transport manager on salary but if he has to do any cover for holidays which he has 4 planers to look after he gets paid extra and seems to do a lot of cover

It's being fitted February early march they need it for a week, once it's done I'm dropping it off to have the gtechniq crystal serum paint protection done on it, think it's going to be a very expensive year yet again.will be putting some pics up m8
Never fancied salaried job, our next door neighbour is a transport manager on salary but if he has to do any cover for holidays which he has 4 planers to look after he gets paid extra and seems to do a lot of cover
My shift is so good, that where there is a shortage of my rank, we have to cover each other; and for the benefit we get knob all additional money.

My shift is so good, that where there is a shortage of my rank, we have to cover each other; and for the benefit we get knob all additional money.
At least you will get a good pension out of the job and get to run the blues and 2s :thumbsup:

Gotta love a gadget or 2
I was going to fit the evohome zoning heating system in a couple of years ago still ain't done it voice activated sounds to easy your heating bill will massiveeee if your Mrs or kids feel the cold

Voice control is easy.

Amazon echo or dot and a nest thermostat for the heating/hot water, and phillips hue lighting. All controlled through the echo. Have been looking at the evohome stuff but very pricey. There are cheaper alternitives out there though.

At least you will get a good pension out of the job and get to run the blues and 2s :thumbsup:
Oooh don't get me started on the pension. It is not what the government would have you think and it costs me 18% of my wages every month, and I now have to work an additional 8 years and get no additional benefit. The only thing they did get right was make it career average earning, which works for me as I have been working through the ranks since I joined.
Can't complain too much, I do get a good wage and I truly love what I do.

You must be all done with this plastering by now , would love to try snow boarding

Only do a wall a day, plenty of coffee breaks, don't work too hard when I'm on holiday.

Get yourself to Chillfactore in Manchester, 180m slope with two lifts, good fun and get to park with loads of other transporters.

Back