Who knew..............!

Eggs n sucking things....
Not really good practice to leave a sat nav in position when the vehicle is unattended, especially overnight.

Im sure the dash socket permanently stays on - does it not???

We need a thread with these things on @Pauly

The two 12v sockets on the dash are permanently live, but the usb socket is live when the ignition is on, then goes off after a few seconds once the key is removed.

Me too- isn't one of them part of the smokers pack option, together with two of the cylindrical ash cans?

The only 'can' shaped item I got was a mini bin in the side pocket, which I will be using for Nespresso pods.

I got three, the one you mention, and two smaller ones that would fit in the cup holder holes- sold them on e bay as i don't smoke. Only ticked the option to be sure of getting a 12v socket, and ended up with two.

Im sure the dash socket permanently stays on - does it not???

We need a thread with these things on @Pauly
Good idea re; “Well who knew” there is the one about setting or resetting the auto windows. The converter showed me and I think it has been mentioned on here before when fitting deflectors?

If you selected auto mirrors on your extras list, they should fold on lock....you may have to hold the lock button down to start them folding ?
Strike me down it bloody works. Held down the lock button and bam up they went......

Strike me down it bloomin works. Held down the lock button and bam up they went......

Brilliant.. it's like collection day all over again isn't it!

Come on, there must be more features hidden.
I still don't understand why mine had the dash needle sweep when I first started it up, and now it doesn't.

Back