Pat Booche

Hi All

First time posting so be gentle.....

I own a T6 Transporter, 1968CC. The manufacture year is 2017, some nice person decided to smash my N/S wing mirror and im trying to buy the parts rather than pay the well over priced parts from the dealership..

I have managed to find someone that can provide the upper cover but i'm finding it really hard to find the lower cover, i thought that any T5.1 or T6 cover should fit but i'm not 100% sure.....

Any help would be greatly appricated

These are what i have found so far

VW TRANSPORTER T6 GENUINE NEW WING MIRROR LOWER COVER HOLDER 2015 RH OR LH | eBay

and this

New VW TRANSPORTER T5.1 & T6 RIGHT/LEFT WING MIRROR COVER CAP PAINTED ANY COLOUR | eBay

Cheers

Darren

T5.1 mirrors are the same as T6 . The lower mirror cover are cheap from vw anyway i think there around a fiver each, if i remember right . If it is just the outsides parts broken you have got off lightly :thumbsup:

the first link you posted is the lower cover,isn"t it? I think I paid £12 for a upper cover from banwy vans a couple of years ago.going from recent experience I think ill be ordering any future genuine vw parts from @Pauly on this forum,he seems to know his stuff and deals with stuff quickly.

Hello Pauly,

Are you able to provide parts 6 and 13 in plain black, and 12, for the driver's side power folding wing mirror of my RHD T6 window van? The mirror has the part # DE WJK >PC + ABS< 565 320-00

Cheers

Charlie

You may need the bottom trim as well as the tabs are difficult to remove without braking.

I’ve just had mine go bang this morning. Glass is ok, as is motor. Could someone confirm which bits I need after seeing these pics?

Van is Starlight blue - is there somewhere I can get them colour coded?

Thanks

396FB258-5BCD-430D-B97B-295B32910D3E.jpeg

5F8E5C3D-1BDB-4828-AF5C-B3071F18B006.jpeg

Looks like you need top and a bottom as the clips are broken. @Pauly can give you oem prices..

Great thanks. @Pauly how much - is it easy to do myself (I’m not great at these sort of things) and how do I get it painted?

Expensive though, mine were a tenner each for the covers, plus the paint I did myself, under £40 for both. I know it's a bit of a hassle painting yourself but that means I saved over £50 and still got some paint, primer and lacquer left for other stuff.

I have a set here that I did myself and they took me ages to prep and paint and they look like sh*t:rofl:

Back