Which transporter to get

So im currrently researching my next car, want something alot bigger than my focus estate, so going down the van route,
Firstly was keen on a kombi, lwb version, ideally want lwb with anything i choose,

Now I've stumbled across the shuttle or caravelle, not too sure on the difference if anyone can help?

This car will be to be used as the family car daily amd to give enough room for dogs and bikes.

Hope this can become a good thread for info to help me,

Much appreciated in advance

So im currrently researching my next car, want something alot bigger than my focus estate, so going down the van route,
Firstly was keen on a kombi, lwb version, ideally want lwb with anything i choose,

Now I've stumbled across the shuttle or caravelle, not too sure on the difference if anyone can help?

This car will be to be used as the family car daily amd to give enough room for dogs and bikes.

Hope this can become a good thread for info to help me,

Much appreciated in advance
Shuttle has three rows of seats that are in a fixed position, i.e. they cannot be moved forward or back. The seats can generally be removed or folded forward if required.

Caravelle can have a sliding bench and up to two (I think two is maximum) sliding and rotating seats on the rear.

If I was doing this again I would have stumped the extra cash up for a Caravelle as it's a much more flexible system.

The flexibility of the Caravelle makes it the perfect family 'car'. It's a bit more car like than the Kombi or Shuttle, which show a bit more of their van roots.

LWB means you only get the option of SE spec Caravelle, as the pretentiously named Executive trim is SWB only.

Back