Which Speed/camera detector

Just paid (tonight) £90 fine for one of my vans driving in a Bus lane in Manchester. £90 !!!!!
Whats even more annoying is the lad who was driving left the firm at Christmas.
Ninety bloody quid. NINETY :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have the Pure, would not be without it even on regular journeys. Not neccessarily for the warnings but it keeps me aware of speed and speed restrictions... I have had a few (6) points in the past but been using Road Angel for years and never got snapped or stopped when using it and it makes me more aware of limits and other restrictions. Sure there are free equivalents out there but personally would not be without it, especially in unfamiliar areas :thumbsup:

That seems expensive. I got caught in a bus lane and it cost me £30, but that was in Leicester.
I thought that but I think we may have missed the original fine, where they offer you a discount, as it happened in October. Got a very stern letter through the door today saying pay in 7 days or we're taking you to court.
Also had just paid £420 today for an oil change a DSC oil change with VW so last thing I needed when I got home.:(

Just paid (tonight) £90 fine for one of my vans driving in a Bus lane in Manchester. £90 !!!!!
Whats even more annoying is the lad who was driving left the firm at Christmas.
Ninety bloody quid. NINETY :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My friend got caught on Oxford road bus lane in Manchester back in November. He went back and took photos of the bus lane sign saying it was facing the wrong angle for the traffic to see it in time to get out of the lane. With his photo appeal they withdrew the fine... they still haven't re-positioned the sign though.. So a loophole and worth remembering...

My friend got caught on Oxford road bus lane in Manchester back in November. He went back and took photos of the bus lane sign saying it was facing the wrong angle for the traffic to see it in time to get out of the lane. With his photo appeal they withdrew the fine... they still haven't re-positioned the sign though.. So a loophole and worth remembering...
Thanks for that. I spend a lot of time in Oxford as we contract to OCC on their historic buildings.:thumbsup:

The Garmin 55 dash cam has gps speed warning etc but the gps speed / area accuracy is not 100% accurate. The same experience in my new XC60 which is built in! The camera vans in N Wales are usually parked up as you enter the 30 / 40 limits so you need to be switched on.
Bus lanes are a different issue

heres mine: Pure

20200111_101511-jpg.57995

20200111_101525-jpg.57998

20200111_101453-jpg.58002

20200111_101442-jpg.57997

https://amzn.to/2NdrWQf

Details:

Speed Camera Detector & Dash Cams for Cars | Road Angel

Pure: Pure

*NEW* Pure Touch: Pure Touch

*NEW* Pure Vision: Pure Vision