Which shed?

My 20 x 10 ft wooden ( shiplap) shed is now 30+ years old - it has been moved between houses twice. Cost was around £800 in 1988. No complaints with it at all. Concrete floor laying with damp proofing is the hardest part of erecting it. Came from a horse shelter and stable maker.

at least it would have a door tall enough so I would keep hitting my head!
This!
I’m thinking of lifting ours up as I seem to be good at doing this.
But all those sheds I see on Pinterest make me want to build a bigger and better one from scratch :p

I built my home workshop from SIPs panels then clad in local sawn larch , its warm dry and easy to do , there are panels on e bay

Do you know of any guides to build a home office/shed using SIP panels by any chance.
Sorry I dont ,however there are lots on youtube, its very very easy they come 8x4 you just need to either buy or make the joint strips and your away it slots and screws together . we clad ours in home grown larch

Sorry I dont ,however there are lots on youtube, its very very easy they come 8x4 you just need to either buy or make the joint strips and your away it slots and screws together . we clad ours in home grown larch
After seeing your initial post I did look in to this for a replacement shed / small workshop, which currently suffers with damp at the bottom - I guess a SIP shed wouldn’t be the ideal place to store a lawnmower (with all the cleaning in the world, it’s still going to have grass which will sweat attached to it)?

After seeing your initial post I did look in to this for a replacement shed / small workshop, which currently suffers with damp at the bottom - I guess a SIP shed wouldn’t be the ideal place to store a lawnmower (with all the cleaning in the world, it’s still going to have grass which will sweat attached to it)?
They are warm and damp proof mine is double glazed,I use it to store and work on my Motorcycles . It’s built on a Dpm with an insulated floor

Back