Which companies will insure my campervan in London?

Mccoatup

VIP Member
T6 Pro
My policy through A-Plan finishes in March at the same time as I move house from the South Coast to London. Surprisingly, A-Plan tell me none of their companies will provide campervan insurance in any London postcodes. Anyone know whether I should have more luck with Brentacre/Adrian Flux etc?

im with A-Plan, have been for years ,. . .

but with a PV and commercial insurance . . . not sure about a campervan version of the same van?

why wouldn't they cover it. ?

try calling the London Tooting branch direct for a fresh quote and see what they say?

Tooting
149/155 Mitcham Road
Tooting
SW17 9PG

T: 0208 672 3375

1613564824189.png

caravan ins . . ?

1613564892656.png

motor home ins . .

1613564960744.png1613564988422.png

im with A-Plan, have been for years ,. . .

but with a PV and commercial insurance . . . not sure about a campervan version of the same van?

why wouldn't they cover it. ?

try calling the London Tooting branch direct for a fresh quote and see what they say?

Tooting
149/155 Mitcham Road
Tooting
SW17 9PG

T: 0208 672 3375

View attachment 104169
Thanks Dellmassive. He just said it 2 because of the high level of claims in the London area historically. Not to do with my personal situation it seems. Thanks for the tip to contact the London branch direct though, I'll do that.

Try Keith Michaels and ask for Christian Wheatley.
I've been using Keith Michaels for over 20 years now. Currently have 3 cars (including my T6 Campervan) insured with them and recently switched my house and contents to them. Hopefully they will be able to assist you - at the very least, you'll find Christian helpful.

Surrey UK Office
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
Address:

Keith Michaels PLC Central House,
1-15 Central Road,
Worcester Park, Surrey,
KT4 8EG
email: sales@keithmichaels.co.uk or admin@keithmichaels.co.uk
tel: 0208 329 1150

Try Keith Michaels and ask for Christian Wheatley.
I've been using Keith Michaels for over 20 years now. Currently have 3 cars (including my T6 Campervan) insured with them and recently switched my house and contents to them. Hopefully they will be able to assist you - at the very least, you'll find Christian helpful.

Surrey UK Office
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
Address:

Keith Michaels PLC Central House,
1-15 Central Road,
Worcester Park, Surrey,
KT4 8EG
email: sales@keithmichaels.co.uk or admin@keithmichaels.co.uk
tel: 0208 329 1150
Thanks, I'll give them a call.

Just was on the phone to Adrian Flux and they told me that they couldn't quote my California without a tracker. Live in KT postcode.

Similar story, high level of theft on this type of vehicle

Not sure if you’re still looking but I’m in London and my camper is insured with Advance, Colin Sutton is who I dealt with and he was great.

My Kombi is insurance by Brentacre, they do campervans too. I live in London (for now anyway)

Back