Which bike rack should I get for 4 cycles?

Decisions decisions eh. I was choosing between the silver vw one for 500 or there is a black one Fiamma do for 619. All available on Ebay. Depends if you need it for four bikes or not really. I looked at the towbar option but was put off the by the extra you would need to pay for electrical compatibility. Good luck.
Thanks. The £620 includes 13 pin electrics. Presume that's all I'd need, (plus a Thule 7 pin adaptor for £22.50 if I got that rack)?

Thanks. The £620 includes 13 pin electrics. Presume that's all I'd need, (plus a Thule 7 pin adaptor for £22.50 if I got that rack)?
Or swap to a 13 pin plug on the bike rack, it’s pretty easy rather than having to use the adapter each time.

Just be careful on that one. I asked about this at VW and not are all compatible with the Transporter electrics. He said it would cost about 500 to convert.

Just be careful on that one. I asked about this at VW and not are all compatible with the Transporter electrics. He said it would cost about 500 to convert.
That's around what I paid for my Westfalia Detachable Towbar with the 'T6 specific' 13 pin wiring loom but I'm still dithering over what rack to get (but it will probably be the Thule Easyfold XT2). The guy that fitted it plugged it into a Westfalia test rig after he had finished the installation but I also plugged a friends rack into the socket (via a 7 pin adapter) - the light board on the rack worked as it should and when I went into reverse, the rear parking sensors were disabled and a picture of a trailer appeared on the screen of my composition colour in car system.

Back