Where to buy towbar and at what price? DIY

The easy bit that you can do from the comfort of your chair: Have a look at the PFJones install manual online….it will show you the plug that should exist (often behind rear quarter panel on passenger side) if you have pre-wiring!

The hard bit is that you have to leave your chair to look. You could stick your phone in and take a pic of the connections to save a bit of effort.
Thanks for your reply. The PF Jones site is full of very useful information, I have yet to check whether there is any pre-wiring fitted.

Thanks for your reply. The PF Jones site is full of very useful information, I have yet to check whether there is any pre-wiring fitted.
I had pre wiring in my Cali but still had PFJones supply and fit. Because it was prewired the parking sensors, fog light dimming when towing etc was all done in advance. That said, the fitter still checked them and has his kit available to recode if it wasn’t working!

I had pre wiring in my Cali but still had PFJones supply and fit. Because it was prewired the parking sensors, fog light dimming when towing etc was all done in advance. That said, the fitter still checked them and has his kit available to recode if it wasn’t working!
Thank you very much for all your comments. I have come to think it makes more sense to use PFJones to supply and fit to have the peace of mind that all will work and the necessary coding carried out by them. Cheers Jog.

Back