Where does everyone store their bedding when travelling?

On the old Cali under the back shelf the dogs sat on top the other one in a bed on the seat. Tent on the floor. Now we have two dogs who go on the seat behind us clipped to the seat belt, the seat is brought right forward giving us loads of room to store behind. It all depends on how much rubbish you want to bring and what you need. A lot of people seem to take everything including the kitchen sink but you need to sit back and look at what you really need to bring. There is only me and the wife plus two dogs and they are not big but we have enough room. Never had a problem with storage even when we went camping with the lads you just work out what you need and the best way to store it might take a few goes at getting it right but you will get there I the end.
Guilty as charged!! Still trying to work out if I can take the pizza oven and fire pit to Bala or if I need to leave one at home ;-)

We do (and always have) take a lot more than we need to but we tend to pack to cover all eventualities, that said we have no problems with storage in the van whilst camping - we do travel with some stuff on the floor of the van but this is typically the stuff that lives outside once on site, Cadac, wind break, awning, waste water carrier, etc.. - everything else has a home in the van.

Back