Where did you get to this Easter?

335661AB-2EE4-4C1D-ABFB-89175E7CCFDE.jpeg
64FB3B23-064B-4CE2-A6B0-9A42EFC90F8B.jpeg

Good morning all. This is a fantastic park up, £10 for the night - no services but good for a night or two as we are all more or less self-sufficient these days. :). If you want the details let me know. :).

We're only about half an hout from here, can you share the details? might make a good park up for the day or last minute escape location.

Thanks sitting here now with a bottle of San Miguel chilling...Walking into Barnard Castle tomorrow along the river Tees hoping to bump into Dominic Cummings
Ha ha ha.....if you do bump into him, can you use the empty bottle on him?!!!!

It looks good. My cousin knows the couple who own it so we’ll be in safe hands as my cousin is good people.
Will report back how it is for us with two kids. Should be warmer at night at least brrrr

It looks good. My cousin knows the couple who own it so we’ll be in safe hands as my cousin is good people.
Will report back how it is for us with two kids. Should be warmer at night at least brrrr
Have just ordered a thermal wrap for the pop top from rainbow screens. Should help for Oct forwards. Diesel heater is a must though!

Have a diesel heater but didn’t want to leave on all night. Maybe we should have!
A thermal wrap is a good idea.

Back