Where can I source a cargo-area rubber floor mat?

britishwill

VW Kombi rubber flooring. (single seat behind driver) HELP! Does anyone know where I can get a new rubber flooring as I have ruined my one and need a new one to send back for my lease when it comes to an end.

Ring round converters, I got a brand new one from a converter in Hertford who was converting a kombi to a camper

VW Kombi rubber flooring. (single seat behind driver)
HELP! Does anyone know where I can get a new rubber flooring as I have ruined my one and need a new one to send back for my lease when it comes to an end.
You could contact the seller and ask them for the part-number / if they’re willing to split
because I suspect this one has sold and the buyer hasn’t updated their thread:

You could contact the seller and ask them for the part-number / if they’re willing to split
because I suspect this one has sold and the buyer hasn’t updated their thread:
Is this still for sale? Sorry missed this email?

Sorry just realised it is a SWB

I have a LWB twin sliding door T6. The unusual problem is that I cannot find a new rubber floor to replace the one I have damaged. The weird this is the single seat is behind the driver and not the passenger side as all the others I can find. I can find loads of the left hand side flooring but not the right hand side?
Any ideas as to wear I can get one.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Will

Can you get a LWB floor for a van ie no cut outs and cut to suit? Not sure whether the threshold is different with the bulkhead in?

Looking at getting a T6 LWB rubber floor mat for the rear of my van. It’s a 67 plate with one sliding door and a 2+1 rear seat. It has a tail gate if that makes a difference.
Anyone got one for sale please.

You'll probably get more traffic in the wanted/for sale forum

Looking at getting a T6 LWB rubber floor mat for the rear of my van. It’s a 67 plate with one sliding door and a 2+1 rear seat. It has a tail gate if that makes a difference.
Anyone got one for sale please.
Trying conversion companies, they are removing rubber mats to install ply on a regular basis.

I cannot seem to post in that thread at the moment ?
You need VIP Membership

If your old damaged one has a part number why not order one from a Van Centre or TPS? It may take a while to come but if it exists for other countries you should get it eventually but may have to pay a deposit with the order.

The part number will be on the underside.

Back