Where Can I Buy H7 Headlights?

Ebay, VW dealer, probably some the usual motoring on-line outlets like Euro Car Parts etc.

Pete

does anyone have the part number I am struggling with identifying them, most on the above seem fro appearances to be H4's.

I've read that, it's 2 years old and finds itself in the weeds of lamps and coding as do most of the headlight threads on here not that that is a negative It's just at the point I need the units then I can fry my brain with OSRAM nightbreakers and such. (THQ, Traven Lite threads seem to end the same way). It says the forum shop but i can't find them in there.

to be honest what i am hoping is that pauly shows up soon, calls me an idiot cos i am unable to find them in the forum shop fires me a link and we can all get on with our lives! Until the VCDS bat light goes up! :slow rofl:

Not to sound too sermonising but when you get your H7 headlights you'll want to go into the weed patch of getting them coded so that dip and main can run at the same time and lamp out detection can be overridden followed by a short walk to the dusty store room of how shite halogen lamps are, then down to the swamp of LED versus Hid lamps to make your H7s rock!:thumbsup:

Not to sound too sermonising but when you get your H7 headlights you'll want to go into the weed patch of getting them coded so that dip and main can run at the same time and lamp out detection can be overridden followed by a short walk to the dusty store room of how shite halogen lamps are, then down to the swamp of LED versus Hid lamps to make your H7s rock!:thumbsup:

I have my waders out ready for the long walk into the swamp................... but as for now i need the units!

Try Autodoc.co.uk not sure if the headlights shown are actually UK spec but the Dierdriches look cheap enough at £113 inc. VAT each but you have to watch that they have the motors onboard, I think the Valeo is minus these?

IMG_20191126_110949.jpg

As removed from my 2019 Velle.

Note, these are the very latest lights with the revised DRL bulb holder.

Back