Wheels And Springs Fitted :)

20s
Only thing I can think of is axle weight
1550kg front 1550kg rear witch ment I had to go for stronger spring as I was marginally over the weight kit 1

Last edited:
Mate, been there, done it and it's gutting I know.

I really thought it may have sat slightly lower. I’m more gutted about the time it took for me to fit the the springs. Best get ordering coilovers can’t live with it looking like that lol

I really thought it may have sat slightly lower. I’m more gutted about the time it took for me to fit the the springs. Best get ordering coilovers can’t live with it looking like that lol

I learnt the expensive way too, but now on B14s, and almost the best money I've spent to date.

I’ll get my mate to do it at his workshop as he has ramps, but it looks like it’s best to allow a day to get the set up right and the tracking checked.
Think I’ll go the Stance route as well. What size wheels and tyres are you running?

I’ll get my mate to do it at his workshop as he has ramps, but it looks like it’s best to allow a day to get the set up right and the tracking checked.
Think I’ll go the Stance route as well. What size wheels and tyres are you running?

Makes life easier if you have the right tools for the job. I can’t fault stance coilovers the ride is comfortable I was going to go for b14s but opted for stance option first. running 20” 275/35 rear 255/35 front

Back