What colour wheel? Team Bayleaf Green

Now I have the van I am deciding on which size wheels to go. Came with 205/65R16 so currently working out what size to go and how I re-calibrate the computer if that's possible.

Now I have the van I am deciding on which size wheels to go. Came with 205/65R16 so currently working out what size to go and how I re-calibrate the computer if that's possible.
Usually if you increase the rim diameter you lower the tyre profile so can be close to the original rolling radius. Use a website like willtheyfit to input the original and proposed wheel / tyre sizes to see the difference.

I run 235/50R18s (in the summer) which are slightly bigger than the OEM 16s but mean the speedo is bang on accurate Vs GPS rather than underreading with the 16s

Usually if you increase the rim diameter you lower the tyre profile so can be close to the original rolling radius. Use a website like willtheyfit to input the original and proposed wheel / tyre sizes to see the difference.

I run 235/55R18s (in the summer) which are slightly bigger than the OEM 16s but mean the speedo is bang on accurate Vs GPS rather than underreading with the 16s
Thanks a lot for the advice, I am on that website now. Trouble is I wanted to go 17" Scorpion AT+ but now I'm thinking 18" All-seasons as we get a lot of rain and snow up here. Trawling through all the wheel/tyre threads. this is exhausting haha - but fun.

Back