What colour wheel? Team Bayleaf Green

Proberts

T6 Guru
Afternoon all. I have very recently ordered a Bay leaf green T6.1 so got a long time to decide but my dilemma is what colour wheels shall i go for? I have looked through bay leaf green thread but nothing is quite jumping out at me yet. Only ever seen one on the road but went passed so quick, i didnt see the wheels. There used to be a website that showed what car / van you have and colour and then wheels but i cant find that anymore. Any help would be great.

Afternoon all. I have very recently ordered a Bay leaf green T6.1 so got a long time to decide but my dilemma is what colour wheels shall i go for? I have looked through bay leaf green thread but nothing is quite jumping out at me yet. Only ever seen one on the road but went passed so quick, i didnt see the wheels. There used to be a website that showed what car / van you have and colour and then wheels but i cant find that anymore. Any help would be great.
Take a look at my combo although you might have seen it in the thread.

B05E1F66-5445-4795-9AE0-43CB00282B19.jpeg

Cheers Paul. Yes I did see them in the thread but want to get away from total black. I quite like black with a polished face as it breaks up the blackness of the wheel, tyre and arch gap. Have seen some wolfrace ones that look smart but they have a gold insert where the wheel bolts are but not sure of the gold. Had the same problem choosing my candy white wheels lol.

I think bronze would look really good!
I was looking at the bronze and do think they may look good. Its a big expense though to get wrong. Hopefully I'll see one with bronze wheels on before I get it. Relatively easy with other colour t6 but green is a difficult one.

Have you seen this thread - the VW multispoke wheels look lovely in my opinion - prob best part of 800 for a set plus tyres!

The bronze looks really nice. Will try and find a better photo so i can chuck it into photoshop and see what it looks like against the green.

Have you seen this thread - the VW multispoke wheels look lovely in my opinion - prob best part of 800 for a set plus tyres!

I know its a different wheel but a very quick play in photoshop to get an idea. Think the bronze looks very smart.

bay-leaf-green-left.jpg

Diolch Cymro. That's a good tool. I do think bronze suits the green better than silver or black. Really like the VW bronze ones, just wish they'd do a 19" in them. Think I'm swaying towards bronze though.

Diolch Cymro. That's a good tool. I do think bronze suits the green better than silver or black. Really like the VW bronze ones, just wish they'd do a 19" in them. Think I'm swaying towards bronze though.
Yep like the bronze as well.

I'm hopefully getting my Bay leaf green Kombi in 5-6 weeks, I was set on gloss black wheel (Leighton LV-2) but now I am totally second guessing the black and much prefer the bronze.

I'm hopefully getting my Bay leaf green Kombi in 5-6 weeks, I was set on gloss black wheel (Leighton LV-2) but now I am totally second guessing the black and much prefer the bronze.
Lol. Oh dear. I may have opened up a can of worms. I got black wheels on my white t6 at moment but there's just too much black for me but the bronze takes away all that. Its all down to personal taste but at mo, bronze is definitely the best looking in my eyes.

Lol. Oh dear. I may have opened up a can of worms. I got black wheels on my white t6 at moment but there's just too much black for me but the bronze takes away all that. Its all down to personal taste but at mo, bronze is definitely the best looking in my eyes.
100% agreed to the point I am now going for 17"x8" OZ rally raids in Bronze with Scorpian AT+ 235/65 R17 108H. Decision made so I don;t have to worry now :). Can always paint them black ha ha. Edit: Also have the wife's approval.

100% agreed to the point I am now going for 17"x8" OZ rally raids in Bronze with Scorpian AT+ 235/65 R17 108H. Decision made so I don;t have to worry now :). Can always paint them black ha ha. Edit: Also have the wife's approval.
That's a win win situation. You can thank me again ;-)

Back