VW ELITE

Hi everyone,

Picking up my indium grey T6 next week and it currently has davenport wheels, so a few questions... how much do you sell the davenport wheels for on average?

Also i would like to get some 18's and was thinking about going for the older matt black sport line alloys as the new ones are having issues with lacquer apparently?

Has anyone got any pictures of there indium grey T6 with sportiline wheels on or just any wheels if not.

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Picking up my indium grey T6 next week and it currently has davenport wheels, so a few questions... how much do you sell the davenport wheels for on average?

Also i would like to get some 18's and was thinking about going for the older matt black sport line alloys as the new ones are having issues with lacquer apparently?

Has anyone got any pictures of there indium grey T6 with sportiline wheels on or just any wheels if not.

Thank you.

Type in TEAM GREY in the search box and you will see a thread with loads of them

Indium grey, black 18's matt black sport line alloys.
Not sure if these are new or old (Van is 66 plate number). So far no lacker issues that I can see.

IMG_7952.JPG

IMG_7951.JPG

IMG_7949.JPG

Morning everyone,I have narrowed my new alloys down to 2,as stated above one is the wolfrace Dortmund and the other is the edition 1 alloy,just wondered if anyone had any images of them on their van,cheers

Morning everyone,I have narrowed my new alloys down to 2,as stated above one is the wolfrace Dortmund and the other is the edition 1 alloy,just wondered if anyone had any images of them on their van,cheers
Yeah there’s photos of both sets of wheels on vans on the site, just have a search and you’ll find them :thumbsup:

Not actually edt1 alloys, but very similar, here’s my indium Grey with silver Zito ZF01.

View attachment 72228View attachment 72230

Those wheels look the business against the Indium Grey Chris. Are they Hyper Silvers or Satin Greys?? On Rimstyle's site it says that ZF01s won't fit my T30 in Silver, only Satin Grey, but yours look very silver to me! Planning on going for Judd 311Rs in Satin Black, but yours have got me thinking again....I bet they take a lot of looking after??

Those wheels look the business against the Indium Grey Chris. Are they Hyper Silvers or Satin Greys?? On Rimstyle's site it says that ZF01s won't fit my T30 in Silver, only Satin Grey, but yours look very silver to me! Planning on going for Judd 311Rs in Satin Black, but yours have got me thinking again....I bet they take a lot of looking after??
They are 20” staggered, 9” front, 10” rear. Hyper silver, it’s a really bright silver and I love the colour. I’ve found them OK to keep clean. I had them ceramic coated before they were fitted and that makes cleaning them easier. Rimstyle may just be out of stock of the size/colour combination you are after.

They are 20” staggered, 9” front, 10” rear. Hyper silver, it’s a really bright silver and I love the colour. I’ve found them OK to keep clean. I had them ceramic coated before they were fitted and that makes cleaning them easier. Rimstyle may just be out of stock of the size/colour combination you are after.
Thanks Chris. I'll check it out. Who did the coating? I'm thinking of having this done (along with the whole van once it's been finished in a couple of weeks).

Thanks Chris. I'll check it out. Who did the coating? I'm thinking of having this done (along with the whole van once it's been finished in a couple of weeks).
I had the coating done by a local detailer, but I might do it myself next time. Definitely worth it on the whole van, makes cleaning easier and helps maintain a good finish.

Mine's Indium Grey and I just can't make my mind up between Judd T311Rs in Satin Black or the Zito ZF01 in Hyper Silver!

View attachment 74710

View attachment 74711
That's the problem with grey it's not black or silver :D. Depends on your other add ons though. Esp any side bars, I like them all matching colours. Think the silver looks nice though if your a clean freek. If your lazy like me go black.
That's my problem, once you go black you cant go back :whistle:

Back